CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Think About Color Thursday - Early Espresso & Crumb Cake

have a seat
I have a neutral color combination today that I like for its peacefulness, earthiness and simplicity.  A wooden bench seemed like the ideal image for such simplicity.  I got a little "wheel happy" with my Stampin' Around wheel, and I like the results!

TODAY'S COLOR COMBO:  Early Espresso & Crumb Cake

NOTES:
Stamps:  Have a Seat Stamp Set, Stampin' Around Wheel - Elegance, "Get Well Soon" stamp (can't recall which stamp set at the moment)
Inks:  Classic Stampin' Pad - Early Espresso
Big Shot:  Top Note Die
Card Stock:  Whisper White card, Crumb Cake
Other:  Stampin' Around handle, Stampin' Dimensionals
Funny:  I just noticed that my Crumb Cake cs wasn't quite totally covering the Top Note die - notice the left side?  There is a point on all sides of my Top Note die cut except the left side.  Did I fool you into thinking it was supposed to be that way?  My humanness shines through once again.  :/

Have a fantastic day!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment