CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

Think About Color Thursday - Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy and Bashful Blue








The pretty Hostess Level 1 stamp set (current 2010/2011 IB&C) with this elegant bird has been way too underused by me this year.  I only recently found its true value, yet the stamp set will be retiring as of June 30, 2011.  If you would like this stamp set, contact me with your qualifying order within the next few weeks!


NOTES:
Stamp sets:  Punch Potpourri (IB&C 2010/2011 Level One Hostess Set), Thoughts & Prayers (2010/2011 IB&C)
cs:  Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
inks:  Classic Stampin' Pad - Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue; Stampin' Write Markers - Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Punches:  1 3/8" circle punch (if I owned the 2-step bird punch, I could have used it for the bird - instead, I hand-cut the bird)
ribbon:  Certainly Celery
other:  glue dot for the ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals under the bird and circle


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment