CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday Tips - Big Shot Peekaboo Frames


Have you seen the new Stampin' Up Big Shot Peekaboo Frames?  They are the most amazing dies!  Several shapes are on the die, each with a peekaboo window!  It reminds me of the "lift the flap" books that my kids enjoyed as youngsters on my lap.  Such good memories!  I think I'm on to something........maybe I could make a little child's lift the flap book?!?!




In the meantime, this baby card was fun to create.  The dsp is several years old and has long been retired.  The teddy bear stamp is from the new stamp set called Every Little Bit, and the message stamp duo is from Petite Pairs, that awesome stamp set with perfectly paired messages!


I'm looking forward to trying out every little peekaboo frame on the Peekaboo Frames Big Shot die!


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment