CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Whatever Wednesday - Love That Peekaboo!

I love playing peek-a-boo!  Actually, I love creating cards and projects with my new Big Shot Peek-a-Boo Frames Bigz L Die.  I'm designing some awesome projects!  Here is one of the cards using the die...

The frame dies can be diecut directly onto your card.  Today's card has the diecut adhered over the top of the card, with a small Whisper White square underneath the window.  I stamped there with the "thank u" message stamp from the Pennant Parade Stamp Set.  I also used the Scallop Square Big Shot Bigz Die for the front element on the card.  The card itself is made from Perfect Plum cs.


That Big Shot machine needs a rest tomorrow.....I also ran the Pink Pirouette cs through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to add texture.

Love that Peekaboo Frames Die!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment