CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY and STAMP CAMP SNEAK PEEK!!!!


Here's a layout I just made this weekend. I began the scrapping using a bright blue that I pulled from the photos, but once I had it arranged on my paper, I realized that something just didn't look right about it. It struck me at that time that the Barney comforter (remember that TV show & character?) had such strong green and pinky-purple colors & was much too prominent to try to disregard or minimize. So, I decided to go with the flow & replace the blue with this Glorious Green. I also felt the brown in the wooden furniture was too prominent, so I used brown as my neutral color for embellishment & journaling.


One more thing......another sneak peek at a card we're making on Tuesday at Stamp Camp!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment