CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

THINK ABOUT COLOR THURSDAY - Pretty In Pink, Old Olive, Baja Breeze


Happy Thursday! We have some gloomy weather out there for the next few days, so today & tomorrow I will post some bright & cheery cards!
Today's color combination looks terrific!

Pretty in Pink

Old Olive

Baja Breeze

I pierced around the Baja Breeze square with a mat pack. The little pink glittery heart is a left-over piece from a Valentine's Day card. Some of you may remember it from a camp or my blog. So, today you also get a tip of the day - keep extra parts & you'll use them over time! I adhered the heart circle with dimensionals, as well as the Old Olive corner that I punched with the Photo Corner punch.

"With love" is a stamp from the Yummy stamp set. I added two pink eyelets with a Crop-o-Dile before adhering the white strip to the card.


Try this card!


Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment