CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TUESDAY TIPS - CIRCLE CUTTER


Have you realized that I use a lot of circles in my cards? Circle punches, circle tags, little circles, big circles. Cutting big circles & layering them can make a good card look even better. I not only layered my main image circle with a bigger circle on this card, but I also cut it in half. Get creative with your circle cutter - whether it be a Coluzzle, the new Stampin' Up circle cutter, or whatever you have at home.

My Tuesday Tip:

Get a big circle cutter. And, if you don't have one or just can't afford one this month, get really creative ----- trace round things & cut them out. It take a little longer & isn't as cool to use, but drinking glasses, pencil holders, even plates & bowls work just fine! Even so, I'd still love to sell you the Circle Scissor Plus. :)
Cs: Only Orange Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Stamp set: Older & Wiser
Inks: Black Classic Stampin’ Pad, Stampin’ Write Markers – Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink
Other: crop-o-dile, pink polka dot ribbon, circle cutter, dry embossing machine & embossing folder

First, I dry embossed some Tempting Turquoise cs with a birthday party patterned embossing folder. I stamped the “childhood dream” stamp onto Whisper White cs & cut a circle around it. I also cut a Certainly Celery circle slightly larger than the white circle, then split the circle in half. Punch a hole in the celery cs & add ribbon. Adhere all pieces to the card.


Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment