CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Map It Monday - She's Back Stamping Again & It's a Love Bunny

Well hello!  The new year is here, I'm feeling much better than last week's Cleveland Crud illness, and I am ready to stamp! This week I will be hosting a stamp camp focusing on the cheerful Aviary stamp set.  We will make six cards for $15 and every card is sweeter than the last.  I didn't think I was a fan of birds until I played with this stamp set!  The class was offered in two ways:  you could either pay $15 for the class, or you could pay $25 for both the class AND the Aviary Stamp Set (clear mount).  That was a great deal!  If you ordered the stamp set, my fingers are crossed that it will arrive before Wednesday evening's class.  Just waiting for Mr. Brown to arrive - he is scheduled to bring my box TODAY, so I hope you are one of the lucky ones with something in it!



On to today's card posting.......Valentine's Day is only a month away, so it's time to begin stamping your valentines!  Why not stamp one each day?  Then, you won't need to "fit it in" to your busy schedule!  A few minutes to relax each day! Ahhhhh, sounds like heaven!  The map layout today would be nice for a large square image alone or a small image with a ribbon or cs strip embellishment beside it.  The colors are Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Basic Black & Whisper White. The stamp set is called So Cute (page 89 of the current IB&C).  A Top Note die cut from some retired Rose Red dsp peeks out from underneath the stamped image piece.

I hope you have a fantastic day!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment