CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Fast Friday - Happy Decorator Chicks

Here's a quick card for the week.

I have stamped with Early Espresso Classic ink onto a Pretty in Pink card.  The stamp set is called Happy Together.  Aren't these little chickies cute?


After punching on the card front with the Decorator Label Punch, I pierced a hole beside the negative space on the card front with the paper piercing tool and mat pack.  With the card closed, I stamped the largest chickie through the Decorator Label negative space so the image is actually stamped on the card interior.

Stamping the "happy together" message at the bottom and wrapping Early Espresso Satin 5/8" Ribbon around the card front finishes it off.  Oh, I almost forgot.....I also slipped the ribbon through a Hodgepodge Hardware silver ribbon slide.

This card was rather quick to put together.  The only thing that took me awhile to do was to slip the ribbon through the ribbon slide hardware......after several minutes, I remembered to cut the ribbon ends on a slant so it feeds through the slot more easily!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment