CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Map It Monday - Last Week's Bliss




I thought I'd share with you today this card that we stamped at last week's Stamp Camp.  If you missed out, why not register for an upcoming camp?  If you are not on my email list and would like to receive my monthly Stampin' News and occasional specials emails, please email me to let me know!


NOTES
  • Color combination:  Concord Crush, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
  • Stamp Set:  Bliss (Sale-a-Bration FREE Stamp Set - available for 2 more weeks!)
  • 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon - Concord Crush
  • Punches used - 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle, 1 3/4" x 7/8" Large Oval, 5 petal flower
  • brad - non Stampin' Up (you could also use Stampin' Up's pearl jewels!)
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • generous sponging all over this card!

This card is truly a thing of beauty!  I just had to share it with you!


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment