CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Tips - CD Folder Scrapbook


Have you seen any of these CD folder scrapbooks?  I absolutely love, love, love this scrapbook!  I think it is one of the most adorable scrapbooks ever!

There's an interesting technique to making these books, yet it is an uncomplicated and relatively quick project.  I would say that it is a "WOW, so THAT'S how it goes together!" moment when you create it!

You can make a similar scrapbook at my March scrapbooking night on March 23, 2011 at 7pm!  This particular one today is created with a Simply Scrappin' Kit called Primary Colors.




If you'd like to make a CD Folder Scrapbook, email me to say you will join me on my next scrapbooking night on March 23!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment