CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Map It Monday - Baby Punch Bunch

I've been having some fun with the Sale-a-Bration Punch Bunch Stamp Set this week.  This little baby image that fits the small tag punch caught my attention and was ideal for this card map layout.  I have created this bright, happy welcome baby card.  Isn't it sweet?

A retired Simply Scrappin' kit had these cheerful designer series papers & I think they look terrific on this baby card!  The small oval punch and the small tag punch are both used for the message element.  A Pumpkin Pie cs oval is layered underneath the tag image.


Hold on to your Simply Scrappin' kits after they retire!  I think they multiply in the package - there are soooo many stickers, papers, and journaling tags in each package!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment