CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Fast Friday - Poppy Birds

Here comes Aviary again!  Yes, I cannot get enough of these birds & their cages.  Today, I'm stamping cageless birds.

Today's cards truly are fast cards to stamp.  I made two of them within five or ten minutes.  The cards are Poppy Parade cs.


I stamped the long legged birdies with Poppy Parade Classic ink onto Whisper White cs, no rhyme or reason....just have fun stamping them! 

Punch Tempting Turquoise cs with the new Decorative Label punch & tuck it underneath the Whisper White cs strip.  On one of the cards here I have stamped a message prior to adhering the Tempting Turquoise label.

A wrap of Tempting Turquoise 1/4" grosgrain ribbon dresses up the card - you're done!

Have a great weekend!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment