CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Tips - Layered Scallops

The scallop edge punch can transform a card into this!


I have punched the bottom edges of strips of Night of Navy cs with the Scallop Edge Border Punch to create scalloped edges.  I then layered them onto this Wild Wasabi card to create this beautiful look that reminds me of the old flapper dresses.......(not that I have actual memories of flapper dresses, but I've seen pictures of them lol).

Sale-a-Bration's Sweet Summer stamp set (let me remind you that you can get this stamp set for free! - just ask me about it!) takes center stage again.  The butterflies are stamped with Very Vanilla ink onto the card.  The flowers are stamped with Night of Navy classic ink and leaves in Wild Wasabi classic ink onto Very Vanilla cs.

The "happy anniversary" is stamped in Night of Navy classic ink.  This  stamp is a new one - isn't the front pretty?  It is part of the Level Two Hostess Stamp Set called Something to Celebrate, from the current Occasions Mini Catalog.  The set has a bunch of awesome messages, including phrases for Mother's day, Father's Day, Easter, and New Baby, all in pretty different fonts.
 



Have a fantastic day!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment