CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Think About Color Thursday - Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Old Olive

Pairing yellows - what an idea!  Here's the color combination for this week:

Daffodil Delight
So Saffron
Old Olive

I had this watercolored flower left over from a recent workshop, so I decided to put it to good use! 

On a Whisper White card, I layered Old Olive and So Saffron cs. 

I wrapped Old Olive ribbon (retired designer ribbon) around the corners of the watercolor paper and adhered it to the So Saffron cs with a double layer of dimensionals.

Lastly, I stamped the flower styled button from the Button, Button stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog (isn't it cute?) with Daffodil Delight classic ink onto Daffodil Delight cs.  I layered this onto So Saffron cs.  The flowered cs strip is adhered with dimensionals across the card.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment