CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whatever Wednesday - Very Scallopy Squares

Here's a beautiful card I made today with the Sweet Summer Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set.  Isn't this little flower just adorable?  I stamped it repeatedly with Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink onto vellum paper.  It is adhered with the inked side down onto a square of Very Vanilla cs. 

The card is created by putting Cherry Cobbler cs through the Stampin' Up Big Shot Machine with the Scallop Square Clear Stampin' Up Bigz Die.  I folded a standard A2 card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") & laid it over the scallops on the die, except the card's fold is below the scallops on the top edge of the scallop die.  The fold stays uncut that way.

I also created a black embossed frame.  Black cs is  cut with the Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die (the largest square on the die is the only one I used).  I then cut the interior out of the square on a paper cutter and ran the frame through the Big Shot again with the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die to create the texture on the frame.  The frame is centered and adhered over the vellum cs.

I finished off my card with Very Vanilla Satin 5/8" Ribbon and a message from the Something to Celebrate Hostess Level Two Stamp Set from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  You can get that stamp set for free with a $300 Stampin' Up workshop.  Please contact me if you would like to pass Stampin' Up catalogs around at work, in the neighborhood, or have a fun event where you and your guests can make cards for free and place product orders!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment