CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

BLOGGING ADJUSTMENT

Hi Stampers!

I have two things to share with you today - the cute card and some news.

The first surprise is for my customer and dear friend, Margi.  She designed the sweet little bunny on today's card at a recent Punch Chic Class in my studio.  Margi altered the "kitty" punch art design with bunny ears!  Brilliant!  It is so stinkin' cute that I just HAD to share it with everyone.  My customers are SOOO creative and talented!  I guess you could say that Margi is my first "Guest Stamper" on this  blog.  If any of my blog readers would like to email me an extra special project or card that you have made or designed, I would be tickled and proud to post it beside your name for the entire blogosphere to see!

The second surprise is to tell you that I will be posting to my blog several times each week instead of every weekday as I have been.  This is not a "cutting back", but rather an enhancement.

Let me explain why.  There is simply not enough time to devote in order to focus on creativity and get the quality designs that I am capable of.  I have realized that sometimes I rush through a blog post in order to "get something posted".  That is not fair to either of us.  Who wants to see a mediocre card?

The plan is to post to my blog three or four times per week instead of five postings. I don't anticipate any pattern to this, so I will post any day of the week, depending on what inspires me.  Fewer postings will allow me to focus on inspiration, creativity, flair, and details, including more frequent illustrated instructions or tutorials, which can be time consuming.  Customer service is a priority for me and I know you'll enjoy each blog post even more!

Keep your comments coming!  I love your emails and in-person comments!  I would love to get comments directly on my blog!  It is a fun way to communicate too!

I hope you continue to look forward to reading my blog posts with curiousity and anticipation.  It is my pleasure to be a bright spot in your day and to have an outlet for sharing my creativity and passion for rubber stamping.

I am still contemplating whether and how I will reorganize the blog, so stay tuned!

Looking forward to flair-filled future designs!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment