CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Map It Monday - Kissed Squares

Kiwi Kiss!  I found some Kiwi Kiss dsp in my stash!!!!  Remember this Stampin' Up past In Color?  I miss Kiwi Kiss!  I have since replaced my Kiwi Kiss passion with an almost equal love for Old Olive.  The colors are very similar, though Kiwi Kiss has that extra Carribbean flair or tiny bit of neon-ish punch.  I hope some day Kiwi Kiss will come back to the Stampin' Up color palette.

In the meantime, my stampin' time today was extra happy because I got to play with a treasure - a package of Kiwi Kiss dsp that I had stored away and forgotten about!  I was inspired by this trendy blue and green room at the House Beautiful website.  It had me remembering bright Kiwi Kiss!

The layout map is all about squares.  I used a 1 3/8" square punch to make the cutting easy!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment