CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fast Friday - Simply and Quickly Adorned



Oh my goodness!  I have just discovered the Simply Adorned product line from Stampin' Up & have fallen in love with it!!!!

The Simply Adorned product line has been in the current 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog, 

Simply Adorned as seen in IB&C

Today's Fast Friday post is a necklace that I stamped using Simply Adorned products!  It was sooooo quick & easy & I think it turned out absolutely stunning!  I also added a few Basic Pearls. 

If you have overlooked the Simply Adorned products in our catalog, take a look again!  My necklace is created using a charm and chain, with two baubles added to the chain!  The pretty baubles are a new addition to the Simply Adorned line and are located in the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Here is the reverse side of the charm - slightly different than the front.  So, if my pendant ever flips over, we'll still see a pretty design!  Sweet idea!


Oh, if you want to get your hands on some of these pearl baubles, act fast - the Occasions Mini catty will be replaced with a new mini catalog as of May 1. 


So, I would love to know what you think about my new pendant necklace!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment