CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Think About Color Thursday - Blushing Bride and Whisper White



COLOR COMBINATION OF THE WEEK:
BLUSHING BRIDE
WHISPER WHITE



At last night's stamp camp we learned some new stamping techniques.  This card was created with a technique that I call "soft washing".  I'm not really sure what to call it so I named it that because the technique softens the card and reminds me of a white wash.  This card has quite a bit going on, including Versamark ink, heat embossing, as well as sponging and emboss resist techniques.


Didn't it turn out absolutely beautiful?!   Just stunning!

The background pattern on the card is stamped with one of Stampin' Up's new background stamps called Parlor Prints (in the 2011/2012 I&C).  The Decorative Label is stamped with one of the stamps in the Four Frames stamp set


PARLOR PRINTS = MY NEW FAVORITE STAMP!!!!!!

Have a great day!


Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment