CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Think About Color Thursday - Peach Parfait and Very Vanilla



One of my dear customers is getting married very soon!  Recently I attended a bridal shower and designed today's card for her.  I've seen and stamped his/her towel cards before, but this one is so beautiful that I wanted to share it with you!








NOTES:
The Card - I cranked theVery Vanilla card front only through the Big Shot Machine with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
Towel Bar - The towel bar is simply a strip of dark cs cut to the desired size.  Pearl brads are also adhered on the ends to add even more bridal elegance.
Towels - Peach Parfait cs is embossed using the Big Shot Machine and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  I thought the Chantilly Lace Trim Ribbon woven through the towels would look elegant.  I cut slits in the "towels" in a paper cutter/trimmer and simply weaved the lace ribbon through the slits, adhering on the back of the cs towels.  The bottom lace hemline is simply the lace adhered onto the edge of the cs "towel".  The towels are adhered using Stampin' Dimensionals.


I would love to see your card if you create one like this for your next bridal shower!


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment