CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 21, 2011

Fast Friday - A Quick Tour of a Party

Have you noticed that my blog has been stagnant for a little over a week?  I spent weeks preparing for an 80th birthday brunch for my dear mother and this week I've been catching up on some other tasks that had been procrastinated.   So, today I'm back!


Instead of the traditional "Fast Friday" post {a quick & easy project}, I'm showing you some of the decorations I made for the party!  Ready?  Here they come at a "fast" pace......


Dipped Pretzel Favors (fresh, not 80 year old pretzels)


Desserts !  Notice the cute diecut butterflies on the cupcakes?!?!  Thank you, Big Shot Machine!



Little tabletop signs were everywhere showing what life was like 80 years ago !



Pretty banner to welcome guests and congratulate the birthday girl !  Ooooh, notice the pom-poms hanging from the light fixture?  They were adorable !!!  



Well, I hope you liked seeing just a few of my decorations.  It was so much fun creating party decorations using Stampin' Up card stock and the Big Shot dies and Big Shot Diecutting Machine !

Hope you have a happy weekend.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment