CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

Map It Monday - Furry Top Note

Hi stampers,

Today I am working on swap cards for Stampin' Up!'s Regional Convention.  This is the first card I made and I think I shall ponder a few other ideas.  I thought I'd share it with you.


The chair is stamped in Soft Suede ink onto Very Vanilla cs before running the cs through the Big Shot machine in the Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I also ran the embossed cs through the Big Shot one additional time on the Top Note die to cut the top note shape.

Cutting out the little pup is a bit tedious, but quick.  She is sitting on stamping dimensionals & I added Stampin' Up's new "Dazzling Details" glitter to the collar for bling.  Not sure if you can see that in my photo.  I also included a little piece of Stampin' Up's new velvet Very Vanilla ribbon under the Poppy Parade oval.  {It is furry like the pup.}  :)

A map you can use if you like this card and want to make a similar one, is this:


Back to the drawing board.......  have a great Autumn day!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment