CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Guess Where I Have Been?

I just arrived home last night from the Stampin' Up! Regional Convention in Louisville, Kentucky!  I'll be catching up on some things at home for a couple of days, but I hope to find some time to post a few stamping ideas that inspired me from the convention!

It was a fun filled trip with fellow Stampin' Up demonstrators.  We packed in lots of inspiration, new stamping and technique ideas, fun project ideas, laughs, chats, inspiration, and, of course, we stamped!  I now have countless ideas spinning in my head of stamping and papercrafting projects to blog about for quite a while!

Do you know what that means?  I also have countless project ideas to offer you at my stamping events!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment