CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2012

Fast Friday - Bunny and Chicks

So, I had hoped to post a few times this week but I've been extra busy.  I've also been stamping to get ready for the Regional Stampin' Up convention.  I am very excited to be attending and have been making swap cards.  Today I finally finished them, so here's a blog posting!




My Fast Friday post this week is one of the convention swap cards I made.  It is quick and easy because stamping is done with only one inkpad, Early Espresso Classic ink.  The cutting is easy because all that is cut are strips of card stock and designer series paper.  Speaking of dsp, the dsp on today's card is from the Sale-a-Bration Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper.  You can get the 12 x 12 packer package FOR FREE when you place a $50 Stampin' Up order thru March 31, 2012!  Let me know if you'd like this beautiful paper!


The 1 3/4" circle punch is used for the three stamped images and the 1" circle punch creates the Tempting Turquoise circle under the bow.


Have a great weekend!


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment