CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Map It Monday - Flirtatious Doily

Have you seen Stampin' Up's Flirtatious Specialty Paper?  Two of the paper designs in this package are actually laser cut doily pages.  In other words, bunches of doilies all intertwined!  They can be cut apart for use separately or placed as an awesome backdrop on a scrapbook page!  On today's card I have adhered a section of the Melon Mambo doily paper to my card front for interest.  The designer series paper that sits atop the doilies is also a page from the same dsp package.



The beautiful scrolled "Happy Valentines Day" message stamp is part of the You Are Loved stamp set in the Holiday Mini Catalog, recently retired.  I liked the idea of strong contrast from the 5/8" Basic Black Satin Ribbon on the card, so I also stamped my message with Basic Black Classic ink.


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment