CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Fast Friday - Thanks for the Party



I made this card for a friend after she hosted a fantastic party. Apparently I had a background stamp that I didn't remember I had - I think I found it in a dollar bin somewhere in a random store a really long time ago. It definitely is an interesting mix or mod tile pieces.

I think it screams "PARTY!", so it a great partner to the "party time" stamp from the Stampin' Up Perfect Timing stamp set. I stamped a simple "thank you" on the inside of this card.

The card is the new in-color called Dusty Durango. The color combination here is intriguing and unusual - Elegant Eggplant & Bravo Burgundy alongside the Dusty Durango.

The "Party time" is adhered with dimensionals.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment