CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

SNEAK PEAK at the upcoming SPECIAL PROJECTS CAMP October 14 7pm, Wednesday

You will not want to miss my Special Projects Camp on Wednesday evening, October 14th! I finally have designed the projects & thought I'd give you a sneak peak!

We will be making three projects.


The first project is a Halloween treat box. You could leave off the jack-o-lantern faces & kitty cat to make a Thanksgiving pumpkin treat box if you prefer. It'd make a cute hostess gift when you go to Thanksgiving dinner with homemade cookies or candies inside. College kids might love to receive this little Halloween treat box from mom & dad too!



The second project is a gift card purse. Once I show you how to make this sweet card, you can make one any time you give a gift card (probably for females only?).

I wanted to show you how a gift card is inserted into this purse, so I cut a little piece of cs to be the size of a standard gift card & I just realized that I wrote "credit card" on it instead of "gift card". That's funny! Who would give someone their credit card? Now, THAT would be a fantastic gift! Despite my little mix-up, the purse card is shown here. Isn't it sweet?



The third and final unique and beautiful project is really the main focus of the evening. Instead of just a set of handstamped note cards, give someone special this Desktop Organizer with its cards inside that match! Or, you could just place it on your own desk to tidy things up! There's a place in this Desk Secretary Organizer for an address book, full-size note cards & envelopes, stamps, post-it notes, and whatever else needs to be kept in an organized caddy! It looks very pretty. We'll make a lid for it so it can be "boxed up" for gift giving or when you want to neaten up your desk!





Camp cost: $15

Email me today to let me know you will attend this camp! Bring a friend!

Oh, and there are still a couple of spots left for this Thursday's Stamp Camp. I named it a "Fall Festival Stamp Camp" because we'll make cards for Halloween, Thanksgiving, a tiny Halloween candy favor, and a few Autumn-looking note cards, PLUS a Sweetest Day card, since I just remembered recently that this special day is coming up soon! Email me to register for this $15 stamp camp too!

Have a great day!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment