CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Fast Friday - Prayer Tree


This Fast Friday card really needs no inkpad.  The message can be inked with an inkpad if you prefer, but you can just as easily color on the rubber stamp with a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker.

I colored the leaves of the tree very quickly (didn't worry if I missed any leaves) with an Old Olive marker, then colored the trunk with a Chocolate Chip marker.  I didn't concern myself too much with the tiniest of branches.  I did run the marker up partially on the main branches & colored some of the leaves that I noticed were uninked.  Then, I huffed onto the rubber to remoisten the ink & stamped it on white cs.  The leaves are partially green & partially brown.  Just like Autumn. 

Then, to finish off the card, I added the message, layered it onto Chocolate Chip cs & tied on Old Olive grosgrain ribbon.  Everything is adhered to a kraft brown card.

I fall in love with this Thoughts & Prayers stamp set all over again every time I take it out to create something with it!

Supplies I used for this Fast Friday card:
card:  kraft cs
other cs:  Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
stamps:  Thoughts & Prayers stamp set
inks:  Stampin' Write markers - Chocolate Chip & Old Olive; Classic Stampin' Pad - Chocolate Chip (optional)

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment