CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Map It Monday - Pink Lady


I had fun creating this little old lady card today.  I actually saw a card that I liked that was created using the map here, so I created my card using the same map.  As you can see, I changed it up a bit, straying from the original map.  That's ok - it's the heart of creativity!
Here what you'll need to make this card:

Supplies -
cs:  white, Green Galore, Pixie Pink
dsp:  Kaleidoscope
stamps:  Golden Oldies stamp set
inks:  black Stazon; Stampin' Write Markers - Only Orange, Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Going Gray
punches:  small & large ovals, tiny circle punch, 1 3/4" circle
other:  mat pack, circle cutter, ribbon, brad

Aren't the little old people in this stamp set cute?  It's fun to color them with markers to match the papers.

The Pixie Pink rectangle is paper pierced with a mat pack & adhered with dimensionals to the card.  The lady is also adhered with dimensionals.   I used the 1 3/4" circle punch for the lady & cut out a larger circle with a circle cutter out of Green Galore cs.

Have a great day!  It's good to be back from a little break - been sick, but feeling better now.

Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment