CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Whatever Wednesday - Suede Birdie Keychain


This little keychain is easy to make & sure is handy.  This is what I keep my keys attached to (well, not this particular one) - it's easy to fish out of a purse because of its distinct shape too!  This cutie combines Soft Suede and Real Red - what an awesome color combination!  Soft Suede polka dotted ribbon adds such charm!



Here is what the keychain looks like on the inside - just tear off a small stack of post-it notes & adhere the back sheet to the cs.  I like to reinforce adhesion with ds tape.  The sticky note backing isn't enough of a hold.  The hole is punched with the Crop-o-Dile very easily without much pressure.

The trickiest part of making a keychain like this is inserting the metal keychain through the cs.   You can use either the round slide-thru style keychain or the style I have used here.

The Soft Suede bird on the front is stamped with bird from the Berry Christmas stamp set.

Linda :)

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I am just doing my thing here on this little blog & learning as I go - what fun to get recognized! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete