CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Fast Friday - Pink Polka Dot Friend & Clear Mount Stamps

It's Fast Friday again! 

This card showcases a scrap of polka dot dsp that just looked fun.  I stamped the message on a big polka dot too, otherwise, known as cs punched with a circle punch.

I punched a Modern Label from Riding Hood Red cs.  You could also use Ruby Red if you do not have the retired Riding Hood Red cs and inkpad.  I also punched the edge of the card with the Sale-a-Bration Scallop Trim Border!  Remember that you can get the Scallop Trim Border free now with a $50 purchase?!

The only thing that took an extra minute to do was piercing around the cs circle.  You could omit the piercing and the card would still look super cute!  The punched circle is adhered with dimensionals.

The Picture This stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog is my first Clear Mount Stampin' Up stamp set.  It just arrived & I gave it a try!   I not only love Stampin' Up artwork, but I have always loved Stampin' Up's wooden blocks.  I am so pleased with the clear mount stamps!  They are easy to use, light weight, easy to store, space-saving, & the stamp images are the same superior image as the wood mount images.    The best benefit is that the price is even lower than the wood mount stamps.  Hmmm.....now I have another decision to make every time I purchase stamps - wood mount or clear mount.  Wow, it was difficult enough to decide what to buy when I always want everything in the catalog!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment