CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Think About Color Thursday - Rich Razzleberry & Yoyo Yellow & Whisper White

Get out your sunglasses to look at this card!  I made this card several weeks ago & sort of forgot about it.  I thought it might be nice for my blog since it sports some products that are in the current mini catalogs.  Take a look through the cattys and see if you can find the products I used here that are in the Occasions Mini catty or the Sale-a-Bration mini catty!  Vintage Labels in the Sale-a-Bration catty sure has been showing up a few times on my blog posts, and the polka dot stamp called Dot, Dot, Dot can turn any cs into a polka dot party!

Pairing the Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon with the polka dotted card front really gets our attention!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment