CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Fast Friday - Floral Bouquet

This is what you might call a FLORAL card - nearly EVERYTHING on this card could be considered "floral", except the strip of Melon Mambo patterns dsp.  Whew!  First, I embossed a Whisper White card inside a floral embossing folder. Next, I diecut a large Chocolate Chip card stock scallop circle using a Nestabilities scallop circle die.  You could also use the large shapes in Stampin' Up's Big Shot/Sizzix line of dies. 

Next, I used the Flower Fancy punch to punch out two flowers from Melon Mambo cs.  I distressed and separated the petals.  A Chocolate Chip epoxy brad is inserted into the pink flower layers.

I layered the dsp strip and Chocolate Chip scallop circle onto the card & adhered the giant flower assembly with dimensionals.

Do you enjoy reading my blog?  I love when I hear from my readers - it's fun to know who enjoys what I share and your thoughts about my creations......... let me know with an email to lahinks@gmail.com!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment