CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Think About Color Thursday - Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Crushed Curry

I just cannot say goodbye to Crushed Curry just yet.  It keeps turning up like a bad penny, doesn't it?  Well, since I have plenty of Crushed Curry paper and ink, here I go again!


Do you have any little mini embossing folders?  I found this cupcake embossing folder in my bottomless stamping supplies box & thought it would make a cute birthday card.  You don't need a mini embossing folder to make a card similar to this.  You could dry emboss any way you like.

When I find a few colors of card stock in my scrap bin that look nice together, it's fun to throw them together & see what happens!   I used scraps of card stock and designer series paper in Wild Wasabi, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie here for this card.   After I dry embossed this little cupcake, I followed up by coloring it using the same colors!  You could use Stampin' Write markers, Stampin' Pastels, Aqua Painters or even simply inkpads and a blender pen.  Have fun with it and use your favorite coloring method!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment