CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Map It Monday - Coffee Crazed

The card map this week features a new Stampin' Around wheel called Take a Sip.  Isn't it cute?

Just about any Stampin' Around wheel would work out well on this card layout.  Check out all the different wheels you can choose from in our current catalog!

The designer paper called Greenhouse Gala has more than flowers - here I have used one of the paper from this designer paper packet with a zig-zag!  I also added a strip of Cajun Craze cs and Pear Pizzazz cs that is punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch!


I love, love, love having all of the Stampin' Write markers that match the paper and inkpads!  I dotted the coffee cups with matching markers!

There is no stamp camp this week, but be sure to email me to register for next week's Stamp Camp!

Linda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment