CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - NEW HOLIDAY MINI RELEASE and GREENHOUSE GALA DSP!!!

WOO-HOO!  Today is September 1st, and that means it is the first day we can purchase awesome stuff from the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog!  If you would like a hard copy of the mini catalog from me, please email me at lahinks@gmail.com.  I will be happy to give you this mini catalog filled with new products available for a limited time and an ocean of ideas!  Take a look......

click here to view this mini catalog !!!!

 MORE EXCITING NEWS for you if you might be interested in becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator.....if you join Stampin' Up before October 18, 2010, they are giving you this to-die-for stamping tote FOR FREE.  I wanna join again. :(    I wish I could start over because I want that tote for free. :)    I am ready to support you as you start your own business - just email me or give me a call to discuss the possibilities!




Does the pattern on this beautiful tote look familiar?  The Greenhouse Gala dsp from the big Idea Book & Catalog is transformed into fabric on this remarkable tote!  Speaking of Greenhouse Gala, why not adorn today's card with Greenhouse Gala dsp?  Here's what I created today.

I'm lovin' this designer series paper!  Great color combo:  Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie.  Wow!

Have a fantastic day!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment