CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Birthday Bag

Have you seen the Level 1 Hostess stamp set called "Birthday Bakery"?  It is so cute & delicious!  At my September stamp camp we made a card similar to this one, so I have adapted it & posted this one using the birthday gift bag stamp from this set!


My, oh my, the designer series paper on this card is older than dirt!  Maybe 2007?  It is called Treehouse, and it is one of the very first designer papers I every bought!  And, it hasn't gotten any less cute!  I love how my Stampin' Up papers always have something to match - I paired this dsp with More Mustard cs.

The scallop edge punching along the edge of the card, the circle design on the dsp, the eyelets, the dots on the gift bag image, and the little cs circles I have adhered with Stampin' dimensionals really get the circular pattern repetition going.  So cute!

I colored the gift bag with matching Stampin' Write markers.  By the way, this stamp set is fun to color with markers!  I felt like I was a child again coloring this one!

The dsp is attached to the card with three eyelets.  I scored the card front and dsp about an inch from the fold, opened up the card, and installed eyelets into only the front of the card.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment