CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Map It Monday - Happy Cajun

The map layout for this week incorporates the look of a ripped-out notebook page.

I have used the Spiral Border Punch as the tool to make the main image piece look like that notebook page.

Don't you just love, love, love this stamp set?  It is a Level 2 Hostess Set from the current catalog!  {It's called Apple Blossoms!}   One of my hostesses at a recent workshop earned this stamp set - I loved it so much that I just HAD to order lots of new toys so I could earn it too.  lol

Several oval punches and a circle punch also contribute to this card's style.  The bottom edge of the card is punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch.

I added color to the edges of the main image piece with sponging color from an inkpad........the Cajun Craze is sponged around all of the edges, and the bottom edge is ripped to appear distressed and sponged with Marina Mist ink.

That brings me to the color combination.....Cajun Craze, Marina Mist and Crumb Cake.  Yummy!

Sorry I am a few days backed up with my blog posting this week.....I had some technical problems.

Have a great week!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment