CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Map It Monday - Snow Embossed Trees

Christmas is less than two months away!!!!! Today's card honors that fact.
I had hoped to do this card at a stamp camp, but I ran out of time and camps for the plentiful idea bank I have in my head!  So, I figured that I would just post it here for you because it is soooo pretty!  The Scenic Season stamp set is so gorgeous, and why not partner those glistening evergreen trees with "life is a matter of moments" from the Elements of Style stamp set !


If you like the style of this card, you are in luck because I will be teaching the technique that I used for this card at my November Stamp Camp this week.  I almost forgot - I will show you how to make this adorable button bow too!  Email lahinks@gmail.com - there's still a couple of days to sign up.

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment