CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Think About Color Thursday - Crumb Cake and Real Red

I just love the Awash with Flowers stamp set!  This stamp set coordinates well with the embossing folder that I've used as well.  Both products have sweeping, soft, curved lines.


I have dry embossed the card background with the  Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Doesn't it look beautiful!?  I love, love, love this embossing folder.  This embossing folder was also used for a Gratitude Journal that we will make at next week's November stamp camp.  The card posted today will most likely be a card we will create at the January stamp camp.  I haven't scheduled it quite yet, but stay tuned if you want to make this card.

I seem to love the Crumb Cake color with just about any other color!  This neutral color is definitely one that I use often.  I always make sure that I have plenty of Crumb Cake, Whisper White, and Very Vanilla cs on hand!  Pairing it with Real Red is a terrific duo not only for holidays such as Christmas and Valentine's Day, but also for ordinary all occasion cards!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment