CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Trees for the Season

I've been stamping some Christmas holiday projects lately.  Here's one of many that I hope to post in the next six weeks!

The message  piece on the front of the card is stamped with retired Stampin' Up stamps.  There are so many lovely new stamps, but I do enjoy breaking out the retired stamps in my studio often enough!  The circle on which the images are stamped is created using a circle cutter.  Stampin' Up's Circle Scissor Plus is available in our Idea Book & Catalog.  The stamped circle is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals to the card. 

I have created my own designer paper on the Garden Green cs layer by repeat stamping the holly leaves from the Berry Christmas stamp set.   It was fun to create this one-of-a-kind "designer paper" - I have used Garden Green classic ink, so it is "tone on tone".

The bottom border is created with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. 

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment