CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Fast Friday - Alternative Easy Apothecary Art

So, have you seen the new Stampin' Up Occasions Mini Catalog?  Click on the link on this blog's sidebar to check it out!  It is absolutely gorgeous and I want many products in it!  One of the things I ordered first is the Apothecary Art stamp set.  The stamp set has new Big Shot dies that coordinate with it!  Awesome!

Today, I am posting a card we stamped at last night's Siimple, Yet Stunning stamp class.  The card offers an easy peasy card front alternative for using this stamp set.  I have simply repeat stamped the beautiful label stamp on a card front in first and second generation stamping.  How easy is that?!

I tried to capture the bling in the photo & perhaps was denied, but I have applied dabs of 2-way glue pen to the flower centers and then sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds glitter on it.  The glitter gives the card a romantic, chic look.

The tag is made with the curly label punch and the large oval punch.  Defined by Life is the stamp set.

Lovin' the snow today!

Linda

1 comment: