CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Scrapbook Saturday - Orchid Madness




I find myself posting Scrapbook Saturday posts on Sundays lately. I should just rename it “Scrapbook Sunday” or “Weekend Scrapbook Post” (but there’s no alliteration there & certainly nothing catchy about that phrasing). I suppose I’ll leave things as they are.

This week’s Scrapbook “Saturday” post is made up of very vibrant colors. The colors were pulled from the vibrant photo colors. The color combo is:

Orchid Opulence


Tempting Turquoise


Brilliant Blue


Whisper White


Plus, I embellished with Summer Sun



The base paper is Orchid Opulence. I adhered a strip of Design Series Patterns Paper in Tempting Turquoise & two pieces of Brilliant Blue cs above & below the photos.

I matted the title in Tempting Turquoise cs. I found some Hawaiian print paper in my bottomless paper box & cut out one of the flowers for embellishment. I also added two small strips of the same paper near the title to balance the page.

Until tomorrow,

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment