CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whatever Wednesday - Genuine Father's Day

Do you remember the masculine birthday card from my post on April 9?

Well, I thought this guy would be terrific for a Father's Day card. So, I reworked the card & transformed it into a Father's Day card! You will make this one at the June 11 Stamp Camp - sign up soon :).


After stamping this man, cut the message off from the bottom (you can use it in another project!). You could also use a masking technique to avoid the message being stamped.

I stamped some of the same images as the original card, plus I stamped "father" from the Wonderful Favorites stamp set. I have been using this stamp set so often for my personal cards because family member names like mother, father, sister, brother, in-law, are incuded in this set.

The card interior says "Happy Father's Day!".

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment