CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY (well, Sunday)


Today's scrapbooking post is a work in progress. I still need to embellish it so it looks finished. Sometimes I just have to sit back & wait a few days & take another look at a page. If anybody has any suggestions on what I should do to finish this page, I am all ears! It would be fun to hear suggestions from you.

The circles are cut from soccer scrapbook paper and Pacific Point cs with a circle cutter. The focal point picture is framed with the same soccer paper to tie it all together.


Letters are cut in a die-cutting machine and then rolled through a Xyron machine to make them sticky on the back. (I didn't feel like using tedious adhesive on every skinny letter!)

ugh - I don't know what happened to my camera - this pic looks awful - my apologies!

Happy Weekend!

There are still a few spots left for Thursday evening's camp - email me to sign up!

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment