CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

SCRAPBOOK SATURDAY - Preschool Graduation


I am really in need of suggestions as to how I can photograph my blog scrapbook layouts to look better on this blog. Once again, this picture does this layout no justice. It is much more attractive in person! Actually, I don't like to post pics of people that I have not asked permission of, so I pixellate the photos. I think much of the unattractiveness of the bog layout pics is due to the pixellation. I'll keep trying!

The base on the left page is white, yet the base page on the right page is blue. I trimmed pics to be of a uniform width or height. Then, I cut thin cs strips & arranged them down & across the pages alongside the photos. Empty spaces are covered with designer paper measured to fit in the empty spaces. Leave a large open space for journaling if you want to journal a story about the pics. I haven't adhered it yet, but I journaled on the computer & printed it out onto archival cs.


I also added an arrow so the viewer can single out the intended subect in the group photo.

Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment