CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Map It Monday - Polka Dot Cupcake




When I ran across this retired Stampin' Up designer paper (Jersey Shore), I couldn't help but create lots o dots on this card! All these polka dots sure are fun!

The cupcake stamp from the Darling Dots (retired) hostess stamp set is colored directly onto the rubber with Stampin' Write markers in Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Really Red, & the stem with Basic Brown. After punching the cupcake out with a circle punch, I layered it onto a bigger green circle to match the dsp!

Then I punched another patterned paper from this dsp package with a circle punch to add a few more dots! I so love how there are many papers in each package of designer paper that all work together without a second thought!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment