CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Whatever Wednesday - Flap Open Cottage Wall

This week's "Whatever" card uses the Cottage Wall designer paper on this card - oh, how I love combining patterns from the same paper package! I also punched some of the designer paper with the Boho Blossoms punch & adhered it to the card front next to the message, instead of stamping an image.

To find out how to cut & score this card, see my prior post of Wednesday, January 21, 2009. On this card, however, I omitted the closure & slot.
The interior message is from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. I am really getting to like this message - it is so appropriate for a variety of occasions & a little bit different that the standard "happy birthday" or "happy anniversary".

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment