CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Scrapbook Saturday & A Blooper

Did anybody notice my blogging blooper? Either nobody noticed, or you just were trying to be considerate & prevent me embarrassment.....I posted the same blog twice on the July 17 & May 30 Scrapbook Saturday posts. If you didn't see this blooper, you lost your chance because I fixed it! I replaced the May 30 post with a different one! Too funny. Sometimes when I only have a limited amount of time for blogging, I post a pic of something I had made in the past that I hadn't posted before (or so I thought).

Here is today's layout -



I went for the corners on this scrapbook page layout. I also stamped a bird with Black Stazon ink onto watercolor paper, colored it with Stampin' Up markers & cut out the birdie. Then, I adhered the birdie to a contrasting dsp circle, and layered again onto a larger punched Whisper White circle.

Three Whisper White circles are added along the right side. Scraps of Brilliant Blue cs become tiny tabs for the circles.

C ya!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment